1) green tea : Green tea is rich with high catechin content which is a potent antioxidant.
2) Fiber: Fiber rich diet includes oats, whole grains, vegetable like pumpkin, broccoli and celery controls uric acid.
3) Vitamin C : orange, Lime, Sweet lime, Aamla, Pineapple
4) Cherries & Berries : e.g. strawberries, blueberries, raspberry etc
5) Water : at least 10 - 12 glasses
6) Fruits & Vegetables : Take Tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, banana , ginger, peppers
7) Skimmed milk, curd, butter milk
1) Avoid cauliflower, spinach, peas
2) High protein pulses
3) Fatty foods like cake, pastries, fried snacks
4) High calorie dairy products
5) Soft drink or fruit juice
Fields marked with an * are required