- To supervise and manage Clinical care operations in coordination with dept. head (i.e. Head, clinical services)
- To support and promote auxiliary services like radiology, pathology, dentistry, physiotherapy and rehabilitation in coordination with respective dept. head/consultant(s)
- To guide Quality Assurance (QA) dept. to develop hospital policies/procedures and supervise their operations.
- To facilitate development of medical (non-cardiac) departments in consultation with board of directors at CIMS
- To prepare MoUs for tie up or collaboration with various external agencies for services related to patient care/management.
- To manage site operations (SMO) for clinical trials
- To participate various committee meetings as member/chairperson and supervise its functioning
- To guide Human Resource (HR) dept. to develop various HR policies
- To supervise and manage pharmacy operations in coordination with senior pharmacists and purchase dept.
- To explore new opportunities or value added services for CIMS and facilitate for implementation at CIMS
- To guide and/or coordinate with other departments like hospitality/administration, communications, IT dept. etc for various inter departmental issues/ processes.
- To assist finance department for various packages/charges for hospital services.
- Member of medical executive committee